Come Easter and people go crazy about looking for chocolates, candies, or start innovating with delicacies.
While kids look out for their own egg hunting games.
But, what about the ones who are unable to get along with others because of their respective medical condition.
It’s not fair at all.
So, 420 doctors in Riverside recommended going the canna way for the upcoming celebrations.
I am sure you would be confused about the connection between cannabis and Easter celebrations.
Well, here’s the connection between the two.
The fact that medical cannabis has a lot of medicinal benefits is known worldwide.
So, if you have any ongoing medical condition that you find can be managed by using cannabis, then using it for therapeutic purposes will help you in the best way possible.
Therefore, cannabis will help to manage your condition and make it possible for you to join the Easter celebrations this year.
Isn’t that amazing?
How To Make Celebrations The Canna Way?
Everyone loves Easter candies and eggs. People crave for it. And so do patients who are suffering from medical conditions.
So, here we are sharing a recipe to make your time the most memorable one this year.
Even 420 doctors in Riverside suggest using cannabis for managing your medical condition in the best possible way.
Homemade Creme Eggs
Think chocolate eggs infused with cannabis feels so mouthwatering. Isn’t it?
Then, how about making plans to create a delicacy which will add happiness to the list of “To-do” for the upcoming holidays.
- 4 ounces of unsalted butter
- Half a cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tsp of vanilla extract
- 4 cups of powdered sugar
- 6 ounces of chopped chocolate
- Half a cup of cannabutter
- Mix the butter with condensed milk, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt in a mixer. Mix the mixture for around 3 minutes, or else look for a creamy texture.
- Start adding sugar that too one cup at a time, until the above mixture thickens.
- Then, add a Tsp of cannabutter that is a bit cool that you can roll it into a ball.
- After that, take the other mixture and make into another larger ball. Then again roll it over and place canna ball into this roll.
- Shape this mixture into the shape of an egg. And continue making other eggs as well.
- After that, place these eggs into a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper and freeze for approximately 30 minutes.
- Now, melt your chopped chocolate using a microwave.
- Then, immerse the eggs into this melted chocolate and coat all the sides of frozen portions.
- Drip off the excess of chocolate. Let the chocolate set on the frozen eggs.
And what next?
Enjoy the chocolate eggs.
What else were you expecting?
To make the cannabutter for your Easter eggs, first, decarboxylate around 3 grams of ground medical marijuana at around 225 degrees for about 18-20 minutes.
Then, place this butter in a vacuum sealed box or bag with around one stick of butter. Heat this into a hot water bath that is just under the boiling point of water for around 1 hour.
Dosage of cannabis must depend on the type of strains that you have used along with your tolerability.
You can also consult 420 doctors in Riverside regarding the same. Make sure to live your life the fullest in the upcoming Easter holidays with the magic of cannabis.